Monday, April 22, 2013

One Million Page Views - Thank You

While this blog remains small compared to the blogs of some of my LGBT blogger friends (e.g., Joe Jervis and Andy Towle, Bil Browning who invited me to contribute to The Bilerico Project), a few minutes ago the blog nonetheless reached what to me is a significant benchmark: 1,000,000 page views.  Little did I ever believe when I began this blog that I would continue to blog for as along as I have - it becomes addicting - or that I'd ever experience the type of readership that I have enjoyed from literally all around the world.   

When I first began this blog, I was admittedly in a dark place.  Early readers and LGBT bloggers who I came to know became a cyberspace family and lifeline for me.  I truly question whether or not I would have survived my coming out journey without you.  You know who you are.  I will always be grateful to each of you.

So, again, I want to thank all who have visited this blog, especially repeat readers and my early supporters.  I will continue to try to share my thoughts and information in a way that I hope will be usefully and informative.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Maybe I'll get there one day.

Peace <3
Jay

Michael-in-Norfolk said...

Thanks Jay. You have been a faithful reader and I thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! And I read more than I comment. Sometimes, I just can't, otherwise I'd blow a gasket.
Jay

Roger said...

1M Milestsone - CONGRATUALTIONS! Your blog gives me excellent perspective, a internet highway road side park in which to stop and read. Thank You for being host to it, Micheal!

RichardR said...

Michael, congrats to you - M I N is an important stop on my daily blogslog. Having recently returned, as a retiree, to the Commonwealth where I was born, reared, and educated, your perspective is invaluable. And your personal journey is heart-lifting. Plus, I love your rants!