Alvin reports, some of the group members include:
- a Fox News pundit,
- former employees of Concerned Women for America and The Family Research Council,
- a prominent member of the American Family Association,
- long term anti-gay activists, including those who testified in front of Congress,
- prominent members of the so-called "ex-gay" movement,
- a member of a state legislature,
- college professors from right-wing universities,
- activists who have called for laws declaring homosexuality illegal,
- members of a prominent anti-gay marriage equality group, and
- various religious right talking heads who us bloggers have had to refute many times in the past.
Based upon information I received from an anonymous source, there is a project afoot by members of the religious right to strike at the gay community via sites like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook.
This project is conducted by a secret Facebook group called Truth4Time. According to the creator of the group (whose name shall remain anonymous because he is not a public figure), Truth4Time is supposed to be a library of anti-gay articles, blogs, and other materials for its members to use in their fight against the supposed "gay agenda." Apparently the group has a large lists of documents which contains anti-gay information (i.e. propaganda) that members are invited to use. The founder says that the group is supposed to be a sort of a "behind the scenes support system for the religious right. He seems to think that he is on some type of divine mission.
I should also add that I did not steal this information. A member of the group - who has been disturbed by the comments and plans of this group - freely gave me this information. The member in question was especially disturbed by a plan (whether it will come to fruition or not) to bombard physicians and school boards with negative and distorted information about the gay community.