Friday, January 04, 2008

Weekend Plans

This evening I am going to the HRBOR happy hour at Mixers - the featured martini is the "Golden Slut Martini" that I helped select last Saturday. Tomorrow I am meeting Victoria, my youngest daughter for lunch, and will then play the rest of the weekend by ear. Depending upon the waves, I may go surfing with my straight surf buddy, Skip, on Sunday. The ocean water is in the mid 40's Fahrenheit, so it will be fully body armor time. I need to get back to surfing every month - January and February are usually the biggest challenges water temperature wise.

I hope each of you has a great evening and weekend. I will try to find more tasteful yet provocative "male beauty" photos for the blog over the weekend. :)

1 comment:

Java said...

Have a great weekend, Michael. Hope you get a chance to surf.