Thursday, October 18, 2007

If You Could Read My Mind - A Birthday Wish

Euphoric's post (http://www.realeuphoria.com/?p=1425) reminded me that I too need to convey a special Happy Birthday message to Vanyel. He has been incredibly supportive of me in my times of turmoil. Though he lives hundreds and hundreds of miles away, whenever I have needed words of counsel or comfort he has been there (as has Euphoric, I might add). I hope he has a wonderful birthday and many, many more. He discribes himself as "grumpy," but has a heart of gold. True, he bitches me out at times - usually when I need it - but he always adds another perspective to the situation. He is one of my blogosphere life lines and members of my cyber-family that I value greatly. Happy 44th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. Having you as a friend who I love to bits just made this day that much better.