Monday, September 01, 2008

Further Weekend Reflections

I am truly having a wonderful weekend. I have met a goodly number of my boy friend's friends and it's a good reflection on him how highly they all seem to think of him. Living in the south side of Hampton Roads, I really do not know many people from the Hampton/Newport News side of the bridge tunnel. This long weekend has been the most time I have spent with my new boy friend on a continuous basis and it has been very, very pleasant. He continues to prove to be a most kind and sensitive guy and he makes me feel so good about myself. We seem well matched in terms of our romanticism. I do tease him, however, that I feel like I am staying with Martha Stewart because his home is so beautiful and well organized. When I think of my boy friend, I feel a warm glow. Hope none of you readers are gagging at the sentimentalism. :) I'm not sure what the game plan is for today - perhaps just relaxing and then hanging out pool side at a friend's place nearby.
*
I did have a interlude with the past yesterday for a few hours, however. My former b/f and his new partner were in town from North Carolina and he came and got the balance of his things that have been being stored at my house for over a year. His new love interest seems nice and is nice looking. I wish them both much happiness and I told my ex "don't screw it up." With his stuff gone from the house, I feel that chapter of my life is more finished and that all my focus now is on going forward, especially now that I have someone new and wonderful in my life. Who is to say where it all will lead. All I know is that I am happy for now and will savor living these moments.

1 comment:

daveincleveland said...

hey michael so glad that everything is going so well and you are having a martha stewart weekend...j/k....and glad that other chapter of your life is now closed and you can indeed move on
have a great rest of your day buddy