Monday, March 10, 2008

Very Bad Men Season 2 on Global! Tuesday March 18th, 10 PM

The London Ontario office of SNAP, Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, sent me an e-mail concerning this television show. I am not sure how widely Golbal is disseminated, but decided to post about it since (1) I am a frequent critic of the Roman Catholic Church's failure to remove high level clerics who covered up and/or enabled sexual predatory priests and (2) I know I have a number of regular readers in various parts of Canada. SNAP's interest in the show is that one of the new episodes looks at a Roman Catholic Priest who molests children. Here are some details:
Very Bad Men Returns to Global Television All New Second Season Starts March 18 @ 10 pm (March 5, 2008 – Vancouver, BC.) Episode 8: Sins of the Father – A friendly priest is dubbed “Father Feeler” by dozens of young girls, and is finally brought to justice by the women who could not forget their past.

No comments: