Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Things; Limited Computer Access Over the Weekend

The results of the poll on the "Male Beauty" posts was running 67% in favor of keeping the posts. Therefore, I will continue to mix them in with serious and other posts. I also moved the Neopod down on the blog since some said the novelty had worn off. Until the trial period is over, I will keep it since to me it interesting to see how varied the locations of visitors can be within a period of only a few hours.


I will be traveling to Charlottesville tomorrow to visit my Mom for the weekend, so my access to the computer will be limited. I will try to post when possibly, but can make no promises. Her internet service is a bit crazy since she lives outside of town. The weather will hopefully be decent since Hurricane Noel will be directly offshore. Currently, we are not supposed to get much ran since the storm is expected to stay a considerable distance offshore. Winds are supposed to be in the 50 MPH range.
I was looking over a web site searching for more "male beauty" shots and ended up having an e-mail exchange with a photographer, Adam Bouska (see: http://www.adambouska.com/). Adam also has a blog that I will link to in the future. I have his phone number and may do an interview and post the results. One of his photos is at left.

No comments: