Monday, September 28, 2009

A Heartfelt Than You to the Boyfriend

kI do not thank the boyfriend enough for the love he has given me, but now seems like a good time to do so. The last 13+ months that we have been together have been wonderful - or at least as they could be given the constant efforts of my ex-wife to harass me and make my life Hell in general. She is a totally self-centered person who literally seeks to steal her children's inheritance for herself. I hope karma gets her in the end as she so fully deserves.
*
In contrast the boyfriend is loving, seeks to give to others rather than take and is truly one of the most selfless people I know. He truly has loved me - despite my huge quantity of baggage and high maintenance at times - more than anyone in my life other than perhaps my parents. I tease him about his "head trauma" that blinds him to my shortcomings.
*
Whatever may happen from here out, he has been a wonderful addition to my life and I will always love him. I apologize for any pain I may cause him.

No comments: