Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Reflections

UPDATED: We have had a truly relaxing day and good camaraderie. Dinner later and more sightseeing. Oh, and for the benefit of the ex-wife if she's got me under surveillance, the boyfriend is paying for the trip so all of my extra funds can go to paying off the ex-wife off as soon as possible.
*
The boyfriend and I and four of the "usual suspects" as he calls some of our gay friends from Hampton, Virginia, are on a brief get away and as always, I find the b/f to be such a sweet and wonderful guy. I was truly most fortunate when he came into my life and I hope that I give him back the happiness he brings to me. I will treasure this time with him and am enjoying to get to know our friends - whom he has known for many years - better. I will post more later in the day or tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: