Monday, March 03, 2008

Prince Harry Forced to Return To UK

I find it ironic that it was reported closet case and often yellow journalist, Matt Drudge, who blew Prince Harry's cover fighting on the front lines in Afghanistan, thereby placing both Harry and his fellow servicemen at risk. Not exactly what responsible journalism, but then much of what one finds on the Drudge report is not exactly responsible or unbiased reporting. Leave it to an American publication to endanger Harry's life. Here are a few of Prince Harry's comments on it all via Toweleroad (http://www.towleroad.com/2008/03/prince-harry-ro.html):

The British media kept to their side of the bargain. I'm very grateful for that and thanks to all the British media for keeping their mouths shut. And I know for a fact that there was stuff they did behind the scenes to stop stuff coming out which was massively kind of them. But at the same time, it was foreign media that spilled the beans. I didn't see it coming. It's a shame. Angry would be the wrong word to use but I am slightly disappointed. I really thought I could see it through to the end and come back with our guys and the colonel himself. But I'm back here now and I suppose deep down inside it's quite nice. I'm looking forward to having a bath but, no, I would like to have stayed back with the guys.

No comments: