Monday, January 14, 2008

My Readers - Part 10


Continuing something I have done in the past, but not very recently, I am introducing another one of my readers. His name is Austin [pictured above] and he is a song writer who performs his work at various venues in eastern Virginia and eastern North Carolina. He sent me a CD and has songs that range from soothing ballads to more lively and heated renditions. One of the latter deals with the Catholic Church since like me, he is a "recovering Catholic." He describes his song writing and composing as follows:
"I don't really feel that these songs are coming out of my mind. I feel more like I am a filter for them to have access to this world through. Like they already exist . . . It's the most gratifying aspect of my life, to finish a piece of work and share it with the world."
I have added a link in my blog roll for Austin's page.

No comments: