Monday, October 01, 2007

THANK YOU!!!!! - 25,000 Visitors

I just happened to notice that this blog just hit the 25,000 visitor mark. I want to thank each and every reader for visiting.
In some ways I find it amazing that so many individuals have taken the time to visit. I truly hope that some of my serious posts have made people think about issues and/or helped those who find themselves going through some of what I have experienced in the past. Coming out is hard no matter your age and knowing that one is not alone or some isolated freak is invaluable.
Personally, this blog provides a needed release valve where I can vent my views and it has also been a vehicle to meet many interesting people from around the world. Any suggestions on topics or questions are always welcomed either via a posted comment or a direct e-mail.
Thank you again for your support.

No comments: