Friday, February 15, 2013

Exciting Family News!!

I just found out that my oldest daughter will be having a baby boy sometime around July 1, 2013.  I have an amazing new grand daughter (pictured above) who is just over two months old. Soon I will have a grandson as well!  I find it ironic that the Christofascists try to claim that gays don't have families when in fact we do.  And every time they disseminate lies and malign us they drive our parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and yes, grandchildren away from their hate and fear based form of Christianity.  The further irony is that they claim that gays and secularism are attacking Christianity when it is they themselves who are inflicting the most harm and killing Christianity.

I firmly believe that my grandchildren will be part of a new generation that will fully accept LGBT individuals and that look back in horror at the hate and viciousness that have become the hallmarks of Christianity.   This new generation will see the common humanity in all of us and wonder how Christianity could have become something so evil at the hands of the hate merchants.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again, Grampers! HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's really awesome, I know your grandchildren will be blessed to have a grandfather like you!

Peace <3
Jay