Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday Nervousness

Still no information on the court decision - I guess I will have another day of working to keep myself distracted. Therefore, I am going to work at the office since the weather is going to be a bit strange: the first of the outer most rain bands of Tropical Storm Gabrielle are seem to be beginning to arrive, with intermittent rain. Supposedly, we will have rain on and off from now through late afternoon and then sustained rain later into the night. Actually, we truly need the rain since we have none in over a week.

Today's fun tasks will include drafting: (1) an ingress/egress easement; (2) shareholder buy-sell agreements for two different closely held corporations; (3) a demand letter on lost antiques by a consignment store; and (4) a simple law suit on two overdue notes. Doesn't it sound exhilarating? At least it will keep my focus elsewhere.


In follow up to yesterday's post, I want to clarify that I love my kids very much and would not give them up for anything. But at the same time, all the years in the closet and religious induced self-hate takes an enormous toll. Added to that, my ex-wife's attitude has clearly been that I am not entitled to a life - I exist solely to support her and generate money. I suspect that it was that way for a very long time, but I either didn't want to see the truth or I was so busy trying to overcompensate for "my secret" that I let her take advantage of me.

No comments: