Monday, September 10, 2007

Very Depressed and Apprehensive

I cannot comment on the Court's letter ruling yet since the matter is still not finalized. Suffice it to say that I am sick over the contents for reasons I will dicuss at some future date. For now, all I can do is strenuously stress to those readers in any way contemplating following my misguided course that they must NOT make the same mistake that I did, either voluntarily or under trickery and gile of another. It will literally destroy your future.

On a related note, I would encourage all readers living in Virginia to seriously consider leaving the state, if possible, in favor of more gay friendly states. Again, I will explain the reasons for my statement at a future date. As during the past 100 years, Virginia will no doubt be among the last states to qualify as an enlightened jurisdiction.

No comments: