Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


I am greatly flattered that I have been nominated by my friend Jim over at “though lovers be lost” for a Thinking Blogger Award. This truly makes me feel humble because (1) there are so many good blogs out there, (2) I write my blog in part as my own therapy and place to “talk out loud” if you will, and (3) I use my blog as a vehicle to vent on hypocrites in politics and religion.
The participation rules are simple:


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).


Since some of the blogs that make me think have already been tagged, I want to ponder a bit on which five blogs to nominate. Hence, I will name my nominees in a future post. Thank you to Jim for the nomination and to others who have said nice things about this blog.

No comments: