Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Face of Hate and Evil

UPDATED: Apparently Raani Starnes was getting some unwanted attention - she has deleted the post I just quoted. Fortunately, her words are captured here on this blog and in the image that can be found here:
Hopefully other blogs have captured it as well. If you'd like to share your thoughts with Ms. Starnes, her contact information is as follows:
Raani Starnes: RAANISTARNES@YAHOO.COM 1904 Camino Rio Farmington, NM 87401
*
I never cease to be amazed at the level of hate and advocacy of vitrol put out by self-styled, self-righteous, self-satisfied "Christians." A case in point is a blog that I came across via Bob Felton's blog, Civil Commotion, the author of which is apparently a Christian Reconstructionist. To this woman, gays are obviously not even human and the fact that we are the sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, and parents of people who love us not to mention responsible citizens. It means absolutely nothing to her. It apparently is all about her selfish need to feel superior and desire to force her unwanted religious beliefs on others. She states that she has four children - I surely hope one or more of them turn out to be gay, although I hate to think about what they might go through with such a mother. To me, she represents the smiling face of evil. Here are some statements from her blog:
*
When I was in the process of moving and did not have internet access, I often visited a local library to check my e-mail and look at real estate listings. . . . One day as I was surfing the net, I couldn't help but overhear a conversation that was going on across the table from me. An openly gay teenage boy who was surrounded by female "friends" was talking about how he had recently had a relationship with a girl. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl's parents. Not only was their daughter sexually active, but she had engaged in some very high risk behavior by sleeping with a gay male.
*
The homosexual agenda wants people to think that homosexual men are safe for women to hang around and even be alone with. Nothing could be further from the truth. The stories about Sodomites in the Bible teach us that they do violate women as well as men. . . . The term bisexual is an unnecessary distinction, because a faggot wants to defile anyone or anything he can get his hands on.
*
A friend recently sent me this article about a "gay-friendly" high school. If we were living in a biblical society, homosexuality would be punishable by death so such a school would be unnecessary. Although I'm against the special accommodations, perhaps this new trend of segregation will protect straight kids from these predators. With any luck, some radical will blow up the gay school. No, I'm not condoning vigilantism--I'm merely saying that it would be poetic justice.
*
The school she mentions is the proposed Pride Campus in Chicago which is expected to serve 600 students. This woman would welcome a bombing that could kill up to 600 students. It's beyond sick. Welcome to the face of Sarah Palin's Republican Party base. Oh, I forgot. She says her favorite book is the Bible. Sick. Very, very sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your special friend.

http://www.zshare.net/image/50185674e05412dc/