Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wow - 20,000+ Visitors

I just happened to glance at the blog and saw that I have had at the moment 20,001 visitors. Moreover, blog visitors come from 113 different countries. When I started this endeavor, I never dreamed so many people would be interested in my story, thoughts and/or my views and opinions. I am very, very flattered by the response.


In the past, I have asked readers to e-mail me about themselves so that - if they are willing - they can be featured in a post. I repeat this invitation and hope some of you will contact me.


Again, thank you for all of you who visit this blog. I will continue to try to make it worth reading. Likewise, I will continue with my coming out story shortly for those that have interest in that saga.

1 comment:

Avenue Road said...

you have a nice blog. congrats!