Monday, November 29, 2021

Malware Attack - Problem Solved?

As many of you may have noticed, lately when trying to access this blog, it would redirect you to random unrelated sites.  After getting help from within the blogger community I believe I have been able to remove the malware responsible for the redirection.  Let me know if you experience more issue accessing the blog so that further curative action can be taken.  I have no idea how the problem began and will be monitoring the gadgets on the blog much more closely and much more regularly.  I've updated my sign in password as well. 

I'd also like to thank my readers, especially those who have been with me for the long haul  - you mean a great deal to me.

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ugh.
Hate malware. It's working fine for me, though...
Always come by to read what you have to say. You do a great job.

XOXO

Bill said...

Congrats! It's tough trying to dig out malware, especially from third party gadgets. Glad you're back!

gdouglasw said...

Thanks for fixing this. I was thinking it was my iPad.

Best,
Douglas