Friday, January 19, 2018

Commentators Too Cowardly to Reveal Their Identity


Unfortunately, over the life of this blog I have had to make it clear that those who wish to leave comments on blog posts who lack the spine to reveal their identities and put their name and who they are behind their opinions will not be given a platform.  Since the birth of this blog I have not hidden my identity and who I am, where I live, etc.  Yes, it has brought me death threats - typically from "godly Christian" types - but based om my upbringing and decades of involvement in politics, if you want to voice an opinion, have the balls to stand behind it and do not hide behind an "anonymous" identity. 

My post yesterday on physicians - cardiologists in particular - who disputed the findings of the White House physician on Der Trumpenführer's risk of death from a heart attack elicited "anonymous" comments taking shots at the named cardiologists and indirectly me.  As is the norm, these comments were by anonymous posters who lack the balls to publicly identify themselves. In short, they are the typical gutless cowards of the right who can take cheap shots at others as long as their identity remains anonymous. 

As I have said before, if you are too gutless and cowardly to reveal your true identity, then do NOT expect me to provide a platform for your noxious commentary.  You will not be provided with a platform.  In my view, such individuals are little better than contributors to dark money political action committees who do not reveal the identities of their donors.  If you want your comment published, have a profile that reveals your identity. Otherwise, your comment will be deleted and not published. 

No comments: