Wednesday, September 07, 2011

New York Weekend

The boyfriend and I are headed to New York City tomorrow as we make our annual flight from the Hampton Bay Days festival that forces the boyfriend to shut down the salon. We've got the house sitting/dog baby sitting worked out and tomorrow evening we will be in the Big Apple staying at a friend's place on Christopher Street in the West Village. We will return home on Monday night.

As always, I will be checking in with the office via e-mail and phone and will try to keep all of clients happy all of the time.

While we have a tight schedule in terms of meeting up with friends, I'd nonetheless love to hear from New York readers who could perhaps meet us for a drink - say at The Monster Bar (it's half a block from where we'll be staying) or some other nearby spot. I will have the lap top with me and will be posting as time permits.

No comments: