Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Updated Policy On Comments

In the past I have complained about those who I perceive as spineless wimps who want to leave comments on various posts but only do so anonymously. Typically, the anonymous poster takes pot shots at my opinions and/or comments of others - who have the guts and fortitude to identify themselves - while being so lacking in their own convictions as to be afraid to allow themselves to be identified. Due to past experience with anonymous and/or Christianist nutcase comments, I moderate all comments on this blog. Nonetheless, the problem of such anonymous comments has persisted and, therefore, henceforth ALL anonymous posts will be rejected unless I see some merit in the comment which causes me to overlook the otherwise spinelessness of the commenter.
*
If your comments are not worthy enough for a poster to identify themselves, then they are not worth of being approved for the general readership.

No comments: