Saturday, April 19, 2008

Surrounded by People But NOT Alone

Today was a long day - a meeting with clients and would be investors for what could be come a major transaction/project. Today's presentation seems to have gone well and more follow up will take place tomorrow. After that, it will be a matter of waiting to hear back from accountants and legal counsel for the other parties. The meeting was followed by dinner at a upscale local restaurant called The Painted Lady. All in all it was a very positive day, but exhausting mentally.
*
Since I will be stuck at the office much of tomorrow, I plan on meeting a friend from the Second Satrurday Salon and dancing at The Wave later tonight. I tease her that she's my "fag hag." She's a live wire and likes the accepting atmosphere of the club where there is always an assorted cross section of people, although the crowd is predominately gay. I always find dancing to be a good outlet for stress and a great energy release.
*
I again want to thank all of you who have sent me messages of support including Vanyel, Lyndon, and MJS - who cares so deeply about me and points out that I should and take on a more positive approach. That it is very important to try and believe 'what I send out into this world, is what will come back to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please change the words "who chastised me" to "who cares so deeply about me and points out that I should and take on a more positive approach. That it is very important to try and believe 'what I send out into this world, is what will come back to me'"