Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hackers and Threats

For those who wondered about the absence of posts the last couple of days, the blog and its associated email were hacked and I was locked out of both the email account and blogger.  It took several days working with Google to free up the accounts.  The hack apparently happened over the weekend and may be related to some threatening/extorsion spam emails and anonymous comments that I refused to publish.  From a quick look, it appears no content was removed and the goal was apparently to silence me.  It's no secret that Trump supporters, Christofascists and minions of Vladimir Putin would not be fans of much of the commentary that appears on this blog.  Sadly, some cannot handle the truth and objective reality and hate those who refuse to bow down to lies and hatred.  Be assured that I continue to promote the truth as I see it and continue to expose hypocrites and liars.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the honest and truthful information. I rarely comment but read your blog daily. Thank you for taking the time to record this information.