Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Readers - SNAP Canada

I received a brief note from SNAP Canada (i.e., the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests) thanking me for my blog and the effort to keep the story of the Catholic Church's shameful conduct towards the survivors of sexual abuse by priests alive. I assured the representative that I have every intention of keeping the scandal alive until the Church comes clean and punishes those involved in the cover up. Here are highlight's from her e-mail to me:

Thanks for your blog! Just wanted to let you know that we surivvors appreciate your keeping this issue alive, as children and vulnerable adults still continue to be abused today, and survivors of historical sexual abuse continue to come forward.

Regardless, I'm speaking to the choir, so to speak. I have seen your blog come up in several of my google alerts, so again would like to thank you.

No comments: