Saturday, May 13, 2017

Michael-in-Norfolk: Soaring Readership in Russia

The darker the green, the higher the volume of readers

I suspect some American readers may think my coverage and thoughts on Donald Trump - and what I will confess is the strong hope that the Comey firing will invigorate the Russiagate investigation and lead ultimately to Trump and Pence's impeachment - or better yet, conviction of treason - is too much.  But there's one audience that seemingly cannot get enough discussion on the topic:  Russian readers.  Over the last week, Russian readership has soared and as of this morning is considerably more than twice that in the USA.  In the 10 year history of this blog, I have never seen foreign readership at this level even from France, my usual highest foreign readership base.  I'd love to hear from some of the Russian readers what is drawing them to this blog and their perspective on the situation.    

No comments: