Saturday, January 01, 2022

Happy New Year! - May 2022 Be Better Than 2021

I wanted to take a moment and thank readers for their loyalty - some have followed this blog for many years at this point.  Your loyalty and comments - which are always welcomed - mean a great deal to me as this blog approaches it's 15th anniversary in a few months.  I wish each of you a happy New Year and wish you good health and happiness. The image above was snapped at our yacht club down the street as 2022 arrived where the husband and I celebrated with close friends.  

I hope 2022 is a better year that 2021 and that Covid-19 will ultimately be placed in the rearview mirror and that life will regain more normalcy even if politically, I suspect we are in store for a bumpy ride as Republicans continue to place clinging to power above democracy and the wellbeing of the majority of Americans. 

The image of me below is from the 2008 LGBT blogger summit which I stumbled across that took place in Washington, D.C., thanks to Microsoft and Progressive Insurance.   Little did I dream back then that this blog would still be ongoing or that I'd remain connected to ther attendees this many years later.  Again, Happy New Year's to all.



 

2 comments:

Bill said...

Happy New Year, Michael! May you, your husband and family have a peaceful and productive new year! All the best!

EdA said...

Let me add my own thanks, APPRECIATION, and very best wishes to you, to Barry, and to the other residents in your new home for a great new year, and every year, replete with happiness and health. (I hope someday we will actually get to meet.)