Wednesday, September 08, 2010

New York Weekend

Tomorrow evening the boyfriend and I are flying to New York City for a long weekend (we have a house sitter watching after the house). It's becoming an annual event since the Bay Days celebrations in Hampton basically close down downtown Hampton (The Cousteau Society is one of the sponsors) and force the boyfriend to close his salon for the long weekend. As we have done in the past, we will take advantage of a friend's apartment on Christopher Street in the West Village since our friend - one of the Yah Yah Brotherhood get together in Somerset, Pennsylvania each August - is never in New York on the weekends.
*
I'd love to meet readers and fellow LGBT bloggers while we are in the City. PLEASE drop me an e-mail so that we can get together for a drink, coffee or whatever. We are booked for lunch (with my niece) and dinner (with one of the boyfriend's clients) on Saturday and will be doing a Broadway show on Sunday afternoon, but otherwise we are flexible. Our friend's place is at Sheridan Square on Christopher Street just down from the Stonewall Inn and the Monster Bar. I hope I will hear from some of you!

No comments: