Saturday, May 11, 2024

Reduced Posting - European Vacation


Today the husband and I fly to Amsterdam in the Netherlands where we will be boarding a Celebrity cruise around the British Isles, including stops in England, Ireland and Scotland.  This past week between being sick - thankfully I am much better - and trying to get things done at work before leaving for two weeks has reduced the number of posts I have published. I will continue to post as we travel and share my thoughts and impressions on politics, our trip and whatever else strikes my fancy.  A young attorney with the firm and his dog will be house sitting for us while we travel and "holding down the fort."  I have British, Irish and Scots ancestry *the husband has Scots ancestry as well), so I am excited about the trip.  Thankyou to all the faith readers who have followed this blog for the last 17 years.

No comments: