Thursday, October 28, 2021

Reduce Posting - Work Overload

Just a note to readers who may have noticed that I have been posting fewer serious posts.  My work schedule is such currently that most evenings rather than purusing topics and doing more posts, I am working on client work much of the evening and then going to bed exhausted.  While financially the insame real estate market and world of commercial transactions has been good, it is wearing me down. I do hope that soon, I can get a handle on the work load and get back to a somewhat more relaxed life where I can better indulge my passion for blogging.

2 comments:

gdouglasw said...

Thanks, still for the upkeep of Va. democratic news. I’m bewildered by the current poll numbers and am holding my breath for next Tuesday!

Michael-in-Norfolk said...

You and me both. Thre GOP ticket is down right scary and Sears (the Lt. Governor candidate) is certifiably insane in my opinion.