Sunday, November 15, 2009

Prince Harry Kisses Gay Man for a Beer

RI used to think that Prince William was the nicer looking of Princess Diana's sons, but as he has gotten older, Prince Harry has turned out quite good looking - and despite some of his misadventures he seems to overall have a good sense of humor. Far too many celebrities, actors, politicians and others take themselves far too seriously, so humor and being down to earth - to the extent one can be having grown up in the fishbowl of the monarchy - is a plus. Thus, it is perhaps not surprising that Harry gave a gay fan a kiss while out drinking with other RAH trainees. Here are some highlights from Newsoftheworld.uk:
*
But male admirer Rocky Bennett got a smacker from Prince Harry in exchange for a LITTLE BOTTLE . . . one full of the fun-loving royal's favourite brew, "reassuringly expensive" Stella Artois lager. The starstruck 21-year-old made his cheeky move when he spotted the royal boozing in a club.
*
Ricky grinned: "I went up to him and told him I would love to buy him a drink - if he gave me a kiss, Harry just burst out laughing, threw his arms around me and kissed me on the left cheek. Rocky, a petrol station manager, said: "It was the best moment of my life. I just burst into tears, he's so down to earth."
*
The bizarre encounter came as Harry, 25, enjoyed a midweek night out in Stevenage, Herts, away from his usual West End haunts. The prince and his fellow trainee pilots chose the Liquid nightclub close to RAF Henlow. "It was so crazy to see Harry out in Stevenage," explained Rocky. "It's not exactly the most exotic place. He went upstairs to the VIP lounge at first but then came down to the main bar.
*
"He was with about eight other guys and security was tight but when I went over to him he was lovely. I told him how much I had admired his mother Princess Diana and how I thought she would be proud of him. Harry's spokesman confirmed the prince and his pals had been unwinding after a day in the classroom. The prince has confided to friends he is determined to return to Afghanistan as a helicopter pilot. "It is my duty to support the lads," he said. But no kissing - unless there's a beer involved, of course!

2 comments:

ZIRGAR said...

That's awesome! Good for Harry.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Harry would do for a bottle of scotch?