Friday, May 06, 2016

Limited Posting - Hand Surgery

Posting will be limited today.  I had hand surgery this morning to remove a cyst on my left ring finger (see at left) and while I am still a bit groggy from the anesthesia, I suspect I will be really in the twilight zone once I begin taking Oxycodone for pain once the injections that numbed my hand for the surgery wears off.  In the past, Oxycodone and I do not get along too well - as a precaution, I am also taking an anti-nausea medication.  

I suspect much of the afternoon will involve me laid out in bed with the two Chihuahua's acting as my nursemaids and sharing the bed!

Once in a while I'll rally and check on office e-mail.  This evening, if I rally, the husband and I are on the host committee for a fundraiser for Attorney General Mark Herring's PAC.  



Here's a photo of my nursemaids guarding the front door:

No comments: