Saturday, May 10, 2014

HRBOR May 15, 2014 Third Thursday - Meet the Attorneys in Virginia's Marriage Case


HRBOR Third Thursday business networking events are always fun and often informative.  Next Thursday, May 15, 2014's event will be no exception.  Indeed, it will provide an opportunity to meet members of one of the law firms representing the plaintiffs in Bostic v. Rainey who have so far successfully challenged Virginia's toxic Marshall-Newman Amendment.  The event's host is the law firm of Shuttleworth, Ruloff, Swain, Haddad & Morecock, PC.  A number of the senior members of the firm are former law partners from years ago who I continue to like and respect.  I hope local readers will make an effort to attend.  Here are event details:



Event Description: HRBOR Third Thursday Business Networking

Host: Attorney Robert Ruloff/Shuttleworth, Ruloff, Swain, Haddad & Morecock, P.C
 
Location: 4525 South Boulevard Virginia Beach Virginia - 757-671-6000
 
Date/Time Information: May 15, 2014 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
 
Fees/Admission: Free to HRBOR Members; Guests $15   
 
This event will be poignant for me: it will be the first event since I went off the HRBOR Board of Directors of which I have been a member since HRBOR's inception.  Christianna Flynn and I first conceived of what became HRBOR in the summer of 2006, we had our first formal organizational meeting in December, 2006, and HRBOR formally launched in May, 2007.  Through HRBOR, I have made friends, secured business for my law firm, and got to know better the man who is now my husband.  
 
If you have never attended a HRBOR event, please consider attending on May 15th!
 
 

No comments: