Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Update

UPDATE: Both my daughter and son-in-law are both in San Antonio as of today.  My special thanks to U. S. Senator Mark Warner and his staff for their support and assistance during this difficult time. 

My son-in-law will soon be back in the USA (most likely tomorrow) and my daughter will be on her way to see him.  My thoughts and prayers are with them both - I wish them both the best and much happiness and that he has a speedy recovery.  Sadly, others continue to be less lucky.  I hope readers will call their Senators and Representatives and demand that the insanity in Afghanistan end NOW.  It's been interesting that over the last few days, just about everyone I speak to equates Afghanistan with another Vietnam.  Would that our leaders could see what us average folks so readily see and stop betraying our troops.



No comments: