Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mitch Daniels Lied in His SOTU Response




Try as I might, I find little to like in the GOP. While Mitch Daniel's delivery of his response to Barack Obama's SOTU address, it was flawed from the get go because Daniels started off immediately lying when he accused Obama of proliferate spending. That type of spending did not occur under Obama. but it did under Chimperator Bush as the chart set out above aptly demonstrates. If one wants to witness pathological liars, one need look no farther than the "godly Christian" set and their allies in the Republican Party. As regular readers know all too well, I am not an Obama cheerleader. But nothing pisses me off more than deliberate and shameless lying. Again, it's one of the reasons I fled the GOP a number of years ago.

No comments: