Monday, July 04, 2011

Marcus Bachmann's Silver Daddy's "Profile"


Someone obviously has a great sense of humor and, after hearing Michele "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann's lisping husband ranting about gays being "barbarians," it doesn't seem all that improbable that good old Marcus in his heart is lusting for some hot man on man action. The photo above is via Joe.My. God. This is the link to Bachmann's faux profile which reads in part as follows:
*
Hi, I am a fun over-forty flamer who just wants to try IT ALL! I'm looking for some CRUDE BARBARIANS who will put me in my place, honey! Spank me, Spank me, and don't forget to thank me! I am just a "gal" who can't say no! Professionally I am a psychologist, which is funny because I am really into "mind games". My hobbies include doing Ethel Merman imitations, antiquing, and wearing my wife's clothes when she isn't around! If any of this interests you, please "ring my bell"! I'll have lots of time on my hands as my wife Michelle will be traveling a lot this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcus Bachmann's laugh reminds me the villian from the Penelope Pitstop cartoons, Hooded Claw.

Biki Honko said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Unknown said...

Nicely done!