Friday, June 24, 2011

OBX Pride Weekend

After work the boyfriend and I are headed down to Nags Head in the Outer Banks of North Carolina for the first ever OBX Pridefest. The beach house we will be staying at is supposed to have wifi, so I will hopefully be doing some posts and uploading some photos as the weekend goes by.

*

And yes, I am taking my surf board and hope to get in some time in the water over the course of the weekend. Perhaps even with some other members of Gay Surfers who surf the Outer Banks (the organization is based out of Australia and is promoting OBX Pridefest on its webpage). The photo at left shows my long board that I'm taking down with me, although we are thankfully out of full suit water temps!

*

Here are more details on Pridefest:

*

OBX Pride Event – June 24-26, 2011
Venue: 6715 South Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, North Carolina 27959
Start: 24/06/2011 at 09:00 AM End: 26/06/2011 at 17:00
Category: Party
On June 24 through June 26, 2011, the first ever OBX Pride Fest will take place on the grounds of the First Colony Inn in Nags Head, North Carolina. Activities will include outdoor concerts with over 20 entertainers/musicians, a sunset cruise, and much more. Details can be found here: http://www.obxpridefest.com/

*

Drop me an e-mail if you're going to be at Pridefest.

No comments: