Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogswarm of Love for Pam Spaulding!

A number of bloggers are creating a "blog swarm" of get well and best wishes to Pam Spaulding, the blog mistress of Pam's House Blend who had surgery today. Among the story lines being promoted are "how I met Pam" stories to which I would like to add my own. Here goes. I have been a fan of Pam's House Blend for several years but never had the privilege of meeting Pam until the LGBT Blogger Summit in Washington, D.C., orchestrated by Mike Rogers in early December, 2008. Pam is just as amazing and insightful in person as when she is analyzing and venting on the Blend. I often find myself wishing that I had her cutting flare with words and her ability to put out the facts and take down foes of equality for all citizens. Since our meeting nearly two years ago, I have been proud to count Pam as a friend and the boyfriend and I wish here a most speedy recover and a wonderful Thanksgiving.
*
Pam, please except hugs and kisses from Tidewater Virginia! You are truly an inspiration to many of us in the LGBT blogosphere.

No comments: