Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Thursday Male Beauty - Suggestions Requested


I often get requests that I feature some more mature men in my male beauty posts and I received yet another such message today. I would gladly include such photos, but the artistic/sexy style of photos I prefer to use. Here's my response to the latest writer and the invitation for suggested links holds true for other readers:
*
Thanks for your message. You are not the first to send such a message. The big problem is finding sources of photos with older men - all of the model sites (which are where I get the majority of photos) have only young models, be it Major Model Management, Click Models or other agencies. I know, because I have looked and done Google searches. If you have any good links, let me know and I will happily make use of them.

No comments: