Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Heart Felt Thank You to My Readers

I've explained in part what came down over the last few days in terms of my melt down. What I have not properly recognized is the incredible outpouring of messages of concern and support from the readers of this blog. Some have left comments, others have e-mailed and some have even called by phone. One reader even called the Norfolk police and set them to looking for me not realizing I was in Hampton and already being taken care of prior to transfer to the facility I stayed at.
*
I cannot tell you how much the support of all of you has meant to me. Between the boyfriend who is so amazing), my family, local friends and my blogosphere family I am indeed blessed. From the outset of this blog, it has been my goal to share my journey and that includes the good, the bad and the ugly - and the last two days definitely fell within the ugly realm. If and when I do write the book I'd like to write, I do want to share my experiences so that hopefully others will see they can ultimately prevail despite some very dark days and rough roads.
*
Thank you to all who have been so wonderful in this rocky time.

No comments: