Friday, May 22, 2009

Limited Weekend Posting

On the eve of the holiday weekend, I find things in mind rending turmoil, most of it driven by the self-centered vengeful former wife who seems to know no limits as to her willingness to manipulate and harm my children in her quest to harm me. While she seeks to blame all on me - as has been the pattern for over decades now at this point - the real source of all the nastiness ind the tearing apart of my children is actually her utterly lack of caring for anyone but herself (even though she is a master posing that such is not the case) combined with her inability to understand that objective reality isn't whatever she wants it to be. Unfortunately, the f*cked up legal system in this state is so biased against gays that it is beyond difficult to get anyone to look at what's really going on here. Add to that the young - and in my opinion - utterly unscrupulous attorney the ex-wife has retained who is willing to aid and abet the misuse of the court system and it's a real cluster f*ck.
*
I am going to try to regroup over the weekend and if blogging seems to helps me get my head back on straight, then there will be posts, if not, then I will pick back up next week some time. The irony is that by nature, I am the one who by nature tries to make others happy, often to my own detriment, yet it is the selfish shrew that the system rewards. Throughout this nightmare, the boyfriend, as always, stands by me and is a treasure. I'm not sure what he sees in me, but I'd be lost without him.

4 comments:

ZIRGAR said...

Man, hang in there. I know what you mean about the significant other, because if it weren't for Jennifer I'd be lost and probably no more; she's been my rock during some very trying times in my life. Your man sees something good in you, so take deep solace in that. It means there IS something good in you, probably more than you know, so just trust in him and he'll help get you through bad stuff. I hope you have a great, long weekend. Peace, dude!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Make yourself happy... take time for yourself... hope you have a good and peaceful weekend!

Stephen said...

Indulge yourself! Enjoy the holiday weekend

You've left quite a piece of beefcake for us to contemplate (with downcast gaze, perhaps traumatized by an ex...)

Anonymous said...

It's a holiday weekend, so you're right to take some time off. Relax, kick back, enjoy yourself as much as possible. Worrying about something doesn't change it, only action changes it, and until you know what you want to do, taking a mental vacation is a wise idea. Do something physical, work with your hands, watch the Indy "500," run around without a shirt, go to the beach; have some fun. Come Tuesday, you'll be ready to get back into thinking and doing mode.

Good luck.