Thursday, November 06, 2008

CNN Exit Polls: 27% of Gays Voted for McCain

If the CNN exit polls are correct, it looks like James Dobson has a lot of potential attendees for his bogus "cure" program, "Love Won Out" which would be more appropriately "Lies Won Out" or "Self-Delusion Won Out." I truly do not understand the mentality of those LGBT individuals who would vote for someone who opposes every pro-gay piece of legislation in Congress and endorsed anti-gay marriage initiatives in Arizona and California. It takes the concept of "self-hating faggot" to a whole new level. And if this kind of voting reflects a case of wealthy queens worrying about their tax rate, it is beyond sick. I guess they would have worked as kapos for the Nazi regime too.
*
My advice to these self-hating and likely closet cases is to self-flagellate all they want, but do NOT do things and/or vote in ways that hurt the rest of us. Some of us are not ashamed of who we are and do not feel the need to apologize to anyone. And, personally, if these voters are closet cases, I'd love to out them. Do things to hurt me or reduce my civil rights and I'll expose your hypocrisy.

No comments: