Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekend Happiness

It is Saturday and I will be spending most of the weekend with my new b/f at his wonderful home. We have had a number of social engagements - cocktail party, dinner with a group of his friends and the theater - today as I meet his friends. I will not be spending much time on line and, as a result, I will not be posting very often over the next few days.
*
The weekend started wonderfully last night when he took me for a romantic dinner. Today was a most enjoyable day too. I feel a sense of peace and saftey when I'm with him and he has further shown himself to be a sweet and wonderful guy. When he holds me in his arms, I could have the moment last forever. It is truly amazing for me and I think that I give him similar happiness. I am letting go of fear and opening my heart to him and he is filling it with love and affection. I feel blessed that we found each other and I am enjoying living in the moment with him. More about the weekend on Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: