Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pray for My Incorrigible Angel

As I have eluded to before, my wonderful friend who I refer to as my Incorrigible Angel is undergoing some extremely bad times. He's a very private person, so I cannot elaborate. Suffice it to say he is one of the sweetest individuals I have ever met and his tribulations have been a huge source of worry and concern to me. He has touched me in such wonderful ways. Would that I could be the angel to him that he has been to me.
*
Things are particularly difficult right now, so I am asking all of my readers to hold him in their thoughts and prayers. I am so powerless to do much for him other than offer love and support. The only thing more I can do is to ask for prayer support from all of you. Thank you to all of you for keeping this intention in mind.

No comments: