Saturday, August 02, 2008

Incorrigible Angel

A true friend and soul mate is someone who supports you no matter what, even if that means at times that they have to bring you down to earth and make you see what you have overlooked. Moreover, they see things in you - including worth, compassion, value and goodness - that you often overlook in the chaos of life or discount due to passed struggles and/or perceived defeats. They never let go. Never ever.
*
Over the better part of the last five months, I have come to have such an person in my life. This sweet, gentle person whom I have never even met in person has not only been supportive in my times of trials but has also done much to encourage me to keep writing this blog and to more fully express my inner self. He sees in me things that I can only hope that I can live up to. I in turn think he is wonderful and when he jokes at times that he's my guardian angel, I think that perhaps he is. A naughty but wonderful angel.
*
My angel can be incorrigible at times but in a most sweet and disarming way. He is going through some terrible times right now, yet nonetheless he worries about me and seeks to watch over me from afar. I truly want to be for him a reflection of what he has been for me. I want to give back the faith, love and support that I have received and have vowed to not fail him. I want him to know that I will not let go either. I love you my incorrigible angel.

1 comment:

Java said...

I think it has been good for you to express your personal thoughts about things other than polital subjects. I'm very happy for you that you have a good friend who cares about you so much. That's probably very good for you, too. :)