Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cindy McCain's Half Sister: "I'm Voting for Barack Obama"

I recently posted a piece about the way Cindy McCain has written off her half-sisters after walking away with just about all of her their late father's tremendous wealth. Kathleen Hensley Portalski seems to be repaying Cindy for her coldness and regular comments that she was raised an only child. I may not get along wonderfully with all of my siblings, but I don't go around basically telling people that they do not even exist. Does the nation need an out of touch president and a cold, aloof wife in the White House? Here are some highlights from US magazine:
*
Cindy McCain's half sister is planning on voting for Barack Obama, she tells Usmagazine.com. "I'm not voting for McCain," Kathleen Hensley Portalski tells Us. "I have a different political standpoint. "I'm voting for Obama," the Phoenix resident says. "I think his proposals to improve the country are more positive and I'm not a big war believer."
*
"She's kinda cool, standoffish," Portalski tells Us of her half sister. Portalski also doesn't expect Cindy McCain to make an effort to reconcile their relationship. "She never has, and I doubt that she ever will," she tells Us.
*
Portalski's son Nathan, a 45-year-old aerospace machinist, is also backing Obama. "I wouldn't vote for John McCain if he was a Democrat," he tells Us. "I would not vote at all before I'd vote for him. "I question whether Cindy is someone I'd want to see in the White House as first lady," he adds.

No comments: