Monday, January 14, 2008

My Readers - Introduce Yourself

I have now introduced ten of my regular readers on this Blog. Since the last time I made such an introduction, readership has more than doubled to over 47,000 readers from 140 countries.
I would love for some more of you to tell me about yourselves and allow me to introduce you to my other readers. Photos are nice, but not a requirement. For any one so disposed, my e-mail address is: michaelinnorfolk@gmail.com
As mentioned before on other occasions, I regularly received notes and messages from other readers who, due to their circumstances cannot or do not wish to be featured in a post. For those of you who do not want to be featured, as I have said before, I would nonetheless love to hear from you either via comment or e-mail.
I continue to be amazed at the number of visitors and the wonderful notes and comments that I receive.

No comments: