Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve Plans


Since a number of people have been asking, I figured I would disclose my New Year's Eve plans which involve going over to parties being given by clients some gay, some straight, but all live wires. Most years I have no plans at all yet this year I have three party invitations for locations in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk. I plan on starting at the most distant site first and working my way back towards Norfolk, finishing up at the home of my wild Canadian client and her husband. Given that the police will be out in force looking for drivers who have been drinking, I want to take no chances.
I will be doing a year end post looking back on 2007 and events in my life (it may get posted tomorrow) and my thoughts as we head into a new year. I wish each and every one of you a wonderful New Year and look forward to deepening friendships I have made via this blog in the coming year.
In honor of my Aussie blogger friends, Euphoric and Michelle, I have posted a photo of Sydney's New Year's fireworks.

1 comment:

daveincleveland said...

michael wishing you the happiest of new years, your awesome, hugs to you and lots of love to you from cleveland........
dave