Sunday, October 07, 2007

Roommate Update

I had forgotten to mention in some prior posts of my personal affairs that my new roommates, Rob and Matt, are settling in and that so far they seem like truly nice guys. A polite, neat and pretty laid back young couple. Bandit, my Chihuahua, loves having them around since he is an attention hog. Even more surprising, Raymond's cat, Bela (actually Bela Lugosi), a large Belanese cat who thinks himself lord and master of the house, likes them and seeks out their attention and petting him. If "his majesty" likes them, that says a lot!
With the current divorce drama and anxiety surrounding me, it is nice having people around the house. I talk to Raymond most days by telephone, but just knowing that one is not alone in the house is comforting at times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have other people in the house now. I hope the transition of them living there continues to go smoothly. Learning to live with other people can be challenging, even if you really like the people. Been there, done that.