Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I Had Sex with Larry Craig!"

Oh. My God! If this story reported on Wonkette pans out, Craig's "wide stance" story line is going down in flames (http://wonkette.com/politics/larry-craig-scandal/exclusive-i-had-sex-with-larry-craig-314897.php%22). Judge for yourself. Here are a couple of highlights:



It was late in the Spring of 1987, and Phillips was a graduate student at George Mason University. “One of my favorite hangouts was The Follies,” Phillips explains, referring to the notorious and now-closed go-go boy bar La Cage aux Follies on Capitol Hill. “There were so many closeted neocons who trolled for cock and ass there, particularly cock and ass on younger men: Terry Dolan, Jon Hinson, and a bunch of other men who seemed to run in a close and secretive group. I had sex with some of them at The Follies, and I even went home with a couple of them — at different times, at least — based on smooth talk and their attraction to a 20-something geek. One of them I would later recognize as Larry Craig.”


One night, Phillips continues, “I followed [Craig] from The Follies to a Capitol Hill neighborhood, parking on the street no telling how far from his house. We walked up the alley and through the back door of a house, with him repeating several times, ‘You were never here. You don’t know me. Right?’ and me responding, ‘Right!’ in boyish submission. “When we got to what reminded me of a rarely used guest room, he stripped me down, and the man’s hands and mouth were all over me. He kept his pants on, though, while laying me back on the bed to suck my cock. Then, he stripped naked and asked me to suck him. I complied for a while, then he disappeared and returned with lube and a condom to fuck me me with. It was a clumsy and unremarkable fuck, . . .


There were a bunch of Houston oil execs and financiers I tricked with during college, almost all of whom were married… so I’ve been on-edge during both Bush presidencies, waiting for one of them to rise to Cabinet level.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queer juvenile. The Cunanan "I had Versace." After 12", the biggest B/S is men's bogus conquest to have had Elvis, Reagan, Donahue, etc., because their own lives are so dull, they have to create fictions.

Let's assume fantasy sex reporter is telling the truth: Maybe it was SO BAD, Craig decided to go straight rather than remain BI.

The LOSERS who have to play this scene speak for themselves -- and it's unbecoming to spread it.